viernes, 7 de noviembre de 2008

Adivina quien

"I want to win that next battle - for justice and opportunity.I want to win that next battle - for better schools, and better jobs, and health care for all.I want us to take up the unfinished business of perfecting our union, and building a better America.

And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching before us; if you sense, as I sense, that the time is now to shake off our slumber, and slough off our fear, and make good on the debt we owe past and future generations, then I'm ready to take up the cause, and march with you, and work with you. Together, starting today, let us finish the work that needs to be done, and usher in a new birth of freedom on this Earth."

¿Les parecen frases de un lider? ¿Por que?
¿Alguien nos podria decir quien pudo haber dicho estas palabras?
¿Que pensarian si alguien les dijera esto?
¿Creerian en la persona que lo dijo?

No hay comentarios: